In order to respect the privacy of all users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) of the mira (hereinafter “the service”), mira (the “service”) defines the user’s personal and image information as follows. We will work on appropriate handling of personal information.
■ Definition of personal information and image information
Personal / image information refers to the name, e-mail address, image, and other information that can identify the individual user obtained from the user through this service. The personal and image information to be collected is limited to the information that the user registers with this service.
■ About the purpose of using personal information and image information
In this service, the personal and image information of the user can be used for the following purposes.
• To provide this service and other information related to this service
• To confirm the identity of the user
• Notification of necessary items for the operation of this service (including by e-mail)
• Advertising or promotion of our products and third-party products (including those by e-mail)
• Send e-mail newsletters deeming this service useful to users
• Creation and use of statistical information on the Service to the extent that individuals cannot be identified
• Analysis and analysis of data required for new development of this service
• Distribution of targeted advertisements based on user behavior, gender, access history, etc.
• Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws
• For after-sales service and response to various inquiries
• To charge usage fees to users of paid services
・ To provide personalized beauty information
■ About sharing and use of personal information and image information
Except as specified below, this service will not use or share personal or image information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the prior consent of the user himself.
• When permitted by law
• When there is the consent of the users
• When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
• When a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, tax office, bar association, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information.
• In the event of business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons, disclosure to the person who will succeed the business
■ About the security management of personal information and image information
In this service, appropriate supervision of personal information is performed so that leakage or damage of personal information is prevented and other security management of personal information is performed. In this service, only authorized persons will handle personal information within the scope necessary for business execution. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we conclude a confidentiality agreement and supervise the outsourcing company.
■ About disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information and image information
This service responds to requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of third-party provision, and notification of the purpose of use of personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. If the request cannot be verified or does not meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection Law, we may not be able to meet your request. In addition, information other than personal information such as access logs will not be disclosed in principle.